7.9.11

OMG!


SO busy! I should probably be posting about all the super exciting Dolorous things that have been keeping me so busy, like working on the new collection, getting tons of crazy new materials (the likes of which you've never seen in my shop before . . .), doing an awesome styling shoot with my very good friend and current roommate Sacha (she leaked a sneak peek on her blog here) AND getting a new ad on a great blog coming soon . . . but I'm not.

No, I don't really want to talk about that right now because I'd rather talk about how I'm so excited that its fall and I get to get back into all of my favourite snuggly sweaters and awesome boots, and how in honour of my favourite season I went out and bought a whole bunch of new favourite boots and sweaters! YAY! I'm not really one to take pictures of my own stuff, or of me in outfits but I will say that I bought two pairs rad Dolce Vita boots, including some killer black platform wedge booties and some awesome vintage sweaters including the most amazing mustard coloured sweater I've ever seen in my life. Thank you fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment