22.9.11

fall fall fall

I've been busy working up a storm on the new F/W collection and the upcoming collection shoot and decided to share a little sneak peek of some of my new favourite supplies.



This collection has been a blast to design. I often take inspiration from a variety of places, and my design process varies from calculated to organic. This collection was the first where all it took was a few supplies that seemed to shout out what they wanted to be. Before I knew it I had a large collection that shares an overall aesthetic with my previous collections, but in a way, stands entirely on it own. Whats so unique about this collection is that it features loads of leather and suede in deep burgundy, sandy tan, a rich soft black, buttery soft grey, and my personal favourite, a rare vintage leather cord. Expect lots of leather and suede straps mixed with aged brass and vintage crystals and several new options for chain/crystal colour combinations. I've also added a number of new styles of bracelets, and even have a new crystal bodychain that I couldn't be more excited about. I can't wait to show off everything in the F/W look book, but until then look forward to my mid season styling session, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment