25.8.11

All about the Bolo


I've been very busy the past couple weeks working on the F/W 11 collection and I've come to realize something about myself. I'm totally bonkers for Bolo Ties. They're just so perfect! They effortlessly combine leather and metal, they can be super masculine or totally feminine, they can be fancy with gems or silly and casual, they pretty much embody everything I want in a piece of jewellery; something that can be everything at once!



As you may have assumed, there are going to be some bolo ties in my new collection, and frankly, you can expect quite a variety. This one is a one of a kind Bow bolo, made from a vintage brooch. If you love it don't despair, I recently purchased a set of similar brass bows and will be selling them in an edition of 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment