8.8.10

3 Way






Okay, I guess this one is technically a four-way . . . Did you know that most Dolorous necklaces are several pieces in one?! One of my primary focuses as a designer is versatility and form in my jewelry. This means that not only do I take the female figure and the body's movements into painstaking consideration when thinking up new designs, but also that I make great efforts, and fine tune every detail, to ensure that you can get the absolute most out of every piece of jewelry. In many cases 'the most' means that the necklace can transform from bodychain to necklace to vest to bralette at the flick of your wrist.
The Crybaby Convertible Vest is a perfect example! Check out my Etsy for other versatile pieces as well as tons of pictures showing you different ways to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment