3.11.11

Slave to Fashion

I'm a 90s kid, through and through. The soundtrack to my life is Nirvana (and speckled with the Reality Bites soundtrack and spice girls), there is no shoe styles I like better than chunky platforms and tomboy boots and Grunge has been my personal style since about the age 9

So it was really only a matter of time before this infiltrated my designs and surprise surprise its manifested int he form of two of my favourite 90s trends chokers and moody hues. 
The Dolorous F/W 11 collection features several styles of chokers in leather and suede in several tones and a new design of Slave Bracelet which is adjustable and is made out of the most comfortable cotton cord in a variety of colors like Forest Green, Burgundy and a deep Blue Gray.








No comments:

Post a Comment