14.10.11

Delirious Dolorous


I am currently delirious with both excitement and exhaustion. The past couple of months have been extremely busy and equally exciting; designing, producing, and eventually shooting my F/W 11 Collection.
I'd like to say that now that the lookbook is shot that all I have to do is sit back and relax, but alas this was step one of a long series of plans regarding the evolution of Dolorous.
For all the hard work put in, there is nothing nicer than when things work out better than expected. Today I was lucky enough to have my wildest expectations for my lookbook exceeded thanks to the fabulous photographer Adam Moco, my stunning model (and friend), a very talented makeup artist and one of my very best friends there to help with everything and anything. After all of my meticulous planning today came together so organically and evolved into something I never could have created on my own. I want to thank everyone involved a million times, but we are all busy professionals and that would take lots of time, so instead I'm doing this.

Expect a behind the scenes video of the shoot very soon

Interesting Fact: When I was really young there was a hamster in my family named Dolores (a name that has popped up repeatedly throughout my life) and she was an extremely gassy hamster who could actually clear a room with her foul stench. Because of her habit of overwhelming people with her stink we nick named her Delirious Dolores

No comments:

Post a Comment