25.7.11

Some piles of supplies


This summer has been very good to me. Though the heat has ground my production to a near halt, my shopping abilities have apparently remained intact. On top of some amazing antique tools, a collection of beads and pearls from my grandmother, and several feet of vintage chains, I recently acquired some new colours of vinage chandelier crystals which are just begging to be made into crystal bodychains for my fall collection! The crystal bodychains are really one of my favourite pieces so I couldn't be happier to be able to widen the variety.


My camera unfortunately altered the colours a little, the blue is more of a dull periwinkle and the grey is deep and smokey with a hint of forest green (can you tell I love it?). I'm also pretty pleased about these two small grey crystals.


Not sure what I'll do with them but likely two one of a kind pieces.
Expect them in store by early September!

No comments:

Post a Comment